1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
1320 Performance Gear Selector & Detent Springs Combo FOR K-Series EG DC EK FA FG
This easily installed, inexpensive upgrade gives improved feel and shift action as each gear is engaged. The springs set increases the positive ratcheting feel of the transmission, with over 85% increase in the spring rate over the soft factory springs. This spring kit is suitable for use in any car — street or track — and are ideal for anyone desiring improved shift feel. It also helps to ensure that the fork is fully in the desired gear position, and that it stays there.
Our heavy-duty gear selector springs offer an increase in the preload and 85% stiffer spring rate over the factory parts which aids in "centering" the gear selector and shifter. Upgrading these springs will make your gear changes a bit sharper since they replace the soft OEM ones.
- Designed for K Series K20 K24
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX Base & Type S – K20A, K20A2, and K20Z1 Transmissions
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX – K24A & K24A2 Transmissions
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si – K20Z3 Transmissions
- All K Series 5/6 Speed Manual Transmissions (Civic, RSX, Accord, TSX)
- Remove the OEM spring setting bolts one at a time, taking care not to lose the OEM spring or ball.
- Install the OEM ball, new spring, and the OEM spring setting solt.
- Be sure to torque the Honda K-Series transmission detent bolts to 16 lbf-ft (22 N-m / 2.2 kgf-m).
- Repeat this procedure to upgrade all detent springs in your transmission.