1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Extreme Duty Detent Spring Kit Honda B/F/H transmissions
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
1320 Performance Extreme Duty Detent Spring Kit Honda B/F/H transmissions
This easily installed, inexpensive upgrade gives improved feel and shift action as each gear is engaged. The springs set increases the positive ratcheting feel of the transmission, with over 80% increase in the spring rate over the soft factory springs. This spring kit is suitable for use in any car — street or track — and are ideal for anyone desiring improved shift feel. It also helps to ensure that the fork is fully in the desired gear position, and that it stays there.
- Designed for B16, B18, B20, H22, B and H Series
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra
- 1999-2000 Honda Civic Si (B16 Engine)
- 1997-2001 Honda CR-V (Manual)
- 1993-1997 Honda Civic Del Sol (B16)
- 1992-2002 Honda Prelude (H22)
- Remove the OEM spring setting bolts one at a time, taking care not to lose the OEM spring or ball.
- Install the OEM ball, new spring, and the OEM spring setting solt.
- Be sure to torque the Honda K-Series transmission detent bolts to 16 lbf-ft (22 N-m / 2.2 kgf-m).
- Repeat this procedure to upgrade all detent springs in your transmission.
- You will use both springs.
- Two (2) springs