1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
350z 370z VQ35HR VQ37HR Z34 G35 G37 3.5L 3.7 Header
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR UNCONTROLLED VEHICLE AND OUT OF COUNTRY USE ONLY, NEVER TO BE USED ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. TO PURCHASE, YOU MUST SET UP AN ACCOUNT ON OUR ONLINE STORE AND PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM
If the form is not received the order will not be shipped out. It will be on hold till either the form is done or you contact us for refund.
FOR 350Z & 370Z WITH VQ35HR AND VQ37HR ENGINE WILL ALSO WORK ON PRE 1965 CLASSIC VEHICLE WITH VQ35HR AND VQ37HR SWAP
1320 Performance Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form Tig welded for extra durability and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers and Turbo Manifolds help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance.
· 100% 304 Stainless Steel (we don't use cheap 201 stainless steel which cost 50% lower than 304 stainless steel)
· CNC machine flanges with extra supporting tabs
· TIG weld for strength and durability
· Brushed finish
· depends on vehicle modification can increase anything from 6-18HP
· Straight thru design and bolt-on installation
· Direct Bolt On to OEM catalytic converter (Professional Installation Recommended)
· hardware and gasket Included
Note: Will not fit VQ35de Engine or AWD model
*Fitment note: The driver side header has limited clearance with the steering rod/column. Typically if engine mounts worn / old, it will allow more engine movement than normal and create contact on fully throttle situation. This issue was unable to be resolved without either 1) create a small dent on the piping to gain clearance or 2) use solid engine mounts.