100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
K Series Swap Intake Manifold Coolant Adapter Plate For Honda Acura K24
$58.00 In Stock Contact us for availability
CODE: 1320-k24-intake manifold-coolant-adapter
Categories: ENGINE, Engine accessories, Engine Bay dress-up-Accessories, Home page
- Shipping and Refund
The K24 Intake Manifold Adapter is a simple and easy way to install K20 style manifold on K24 heads.
- The recirculation fitting on K24s is typically part of the intake manifold which isnt on K20 intake manifolds.
- We have designed the adapter to work with all K24 heads including the K24Z-Series (R40) heads.
- This can also be used to install K20 manifolds or cut RBC manifolds on 9th gen Civic si as the water bypass is slightly different and you will not need an intake manifold adapter when using the adapter.
- The adapter also features a 1/8 NPT port for a coolant temp sensor commonly used in swap cars.
- The Intake Manifold Adapter can be installed either using our spring loaded tab or by tapping the head.
- We use Honda Bond or similar gasket maker as it provides a strong seal and when using the spring loaded tab when the adapter isnt under pressure there will be no chance of leak.
- The spring loaded tab holds the adapter down with constant spring pressure to ensure a tight fit and seal.
- The other option is using the provided blind hole you can easily tap the head for the second hole.
- Tapping the head will require a 6.5mm drill bit (to finish the blind hole in the adapter),
- 5mm drill bit (to drill the head), and M6x1.0 Tap.